Change Management Consultant
Taken en Verantwoordelijkheden
As a trusted advisor for our client(s) your main responsibility is to create meaningful impact. You will do this by facilitating change on 2 or more of our service lines: strategy, technology/digital, and people and organization.
Besides that, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- You initiate, implement, and perform project activities assigned by the project leader, to contribute to a successful project implementation and to maximize both customer as project leader fulfillment of expectations.
- You initiate, define, develop, implement, and apply project instrumentation and methodologies to guarantee a consistent and efficient approach of a (sub)project.
- You plan, follow up and report the own activities and their progress in a timely and qualitative way, according to the guidelines of the project methodology, to guarantee the planned deliverable of the (sub) project.
- You follow up, control and report progress, overrun, bottlenecks, critical points, time spent regarding all project activities and steps to provide the project leader with a consolidated overall view on project status.
Wat mag je verwachten?
What’s in it for you?
As an Arch change management consultant:
- You will receive – of course - a gross monthly salary, with 13th month and vacation pay.
- You can work from home and will receive net compensations (per day, home office).
- You will work on amazing projects where you can be and make the difference.
- You will become an Archie, meeting others on Arch Brains and Cafés, Innovation platforms, and Community Day.
- You will get a laptop and cell phone subscription.
- You will get a car and fuel card.
- You will get a hospital and group insurance.
- You will have 20 holidays and extra days offered by employer.
Our Arch consultants – Archies – experience every day what our contribution and added value are in guiding our client’s (complex) transformation or improvement project.
We are their trusted advisors in change management. Our objective is to help companies transforming their business by reshaping their strategies, transforming their application and technology landscape, and managing the organizational and people change.
Our people make up Arch. Together we ensure that we can achieve meaningful impact with our clients. We do this by being authentic, involved, and creative. Elements that are central to our work and that makes us a team.
Our team is diverse and consists of employees and independent ‘collaborators’. All with their own background, expertise, and knowledge. And here is where you come in.
You will be joining a dynamic, divers, connected team of trusted advisors who are working on different projects and clients. Mutual respect, helping each other and learning from our mistakes are big things within Arch.
Are you the change management consultant we are looking for? If so, apply now. We are looking forward to getting to know you during our first interview.
As the perfect change management consultant, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have good (written) communication skills. We need someone who can get a message across to an individual, small, and large groups with the desired effect either by e-mail, presentation and/or during a meeting.
- You have good composure. We are doing change projects, and this implies frustration. Therefore, it’s important that you are considered mature and can keep cool under pressure.
- You are an informing team player. We need to continuously inform different stakeholders internally and externally to make the best decision(s). This entitles that you can make good project plannings.
- You are a lifelong learner. We are looking for trusted advisors with a broad scope of different interests who learn new things quickly so you can adapt accordingly.
- You are ideally trilingual: Dutch, French and English. Dutch is a must.
- You have good listening skills. We don't have ready-made answers, but first listen to the client to properly understand his problem or challenges.
- You are pragmatic. Using a no-nonsense approach, we provide understandable solutions that are easy to implement and fit the specific situation.
- You show commitment. We speak the customer's language. As a result, we build mutual trust and strong commitment that guarantees lasting results.
- You are result-oriented. By setting realistic and measurable goals together from the start, we achieve achievable and expected results.
- You are trustworthy. We continuously share our insights with the customer, creatively and with courage if necessary.
SOLLICITEREN OF MEER WETEN?
Solliciteer via onderstaande knop, of stuur een bericht of je CV naar
For further information, you can always contact Monica Janssens. We want to make it easy for you: click on this link to make an appointment in her calendar.
Already convinced that you are the candidate we are looking for? Apply by completing the form below. Looking forward to hearing from you!