Business Process Consultant
Taken en Verantwoordelijkheden
Your role and responsibilities
As a trusted advisor for our client(s) your main responsibility is to create meaningful impact. You will do this by facilitating change in 2 or more of our service lines: strategy, technology/digital , and people and organization.
Besides that, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- You initiate, implement, and perform project activities assigned by the project leader, to contribute to a successful project implementation and to maximize both customer as project leader fulfillment of expectations.
- You initiate, define, develop, implement, and apply project instrumentation and methodologies to guarantee a consistent and efficient approach of a (sub)project.
- You plan, follow up and report the own activities and their progress in a timely and qualitative way, according to the guidelines of the project methodology, to guarantee the planned deliverable of the (sub) project.
- You follow up, control and report progress, overrun, bottlenecks, critical points, time spent regarding all project activities and steps to provide the project leader with a consolidated overall view on project status.
Wat mag je verwachten?
What’s in it for you?
As an Arch business process consultant:
- You will receive – of course - a gross monthly salary, with 13th month and vacation pay.
- You can work from home and will receive net compensations (per day, home office).
- You will work on amazing projects where you can be and make the difference.
- You will become an Archie, meeting others on Arch Brains and Cafés, Innovation platforms, and Community Day.
- You will get a laptop and cell phone subscription.
- You will get a car and fuel card.
- You will get a hospital and group insurance.
- You will have 20 holidays and extra days offered by employer.
Our Arch consultants – Archies – experience every day what our contribution and added value are in guiding our client’s (complex) transformation or improvement project.
We are their trusted advisors in change management. Our objective is to help companies transforming their business by reshaping their strategies, transforming their application and technology landscape, and managing the organizational and people change.
Our people make up Arch. Together we ensure that we can achieve meaningful impact with our clients. We do this by being authentic, involved, and creative. Elements that are central to our work and that makes us a team.
Our team is diverse and consists of employees and independent ‘collaborators’. All with their own background, expertise, and knowledge. And here is where you come in.
You will be joining a dynamic, divers, connected team of trusted advisors who are working on different projects and clients. Mutual respect, helping each other and learning from our mistakes are big things within Arch.
Your skills and qualifications
As the perfect business process consultant, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in consultancy
- You have a global generalist view of business operations thanks to your experience in multiple functional domains of a company (finance, purchasing, sales, …)
- You know how to apply Business Process Management and Lean technics
- You have good (written) communication skills. We need someone who can get a message across to an individual, small, and large groups with the desired effect either by e-mail, presentation and/or during a meeting.
- You are an informing team player. We need to continuously inform different stakeholders internally and externally to make the best decision(s). This entitles that you can make good project plannings.
- You are a lifelong learner. We are looking for trusted advisors with a broad scope of different interests who learn new things quickly so you can adapt accordingly.
- You are ideally trilingual: Dutch, French and English. Dutch is a must.
- You have good listening skills. We don't have ready-made answers, but first listen to the client to properly understand his problem or challenges.
- You are pragmatic. Using a no-nonsense approach, we provide understandable solutions that are easy to implement and fit the specific situation.
- You show commitment. We speak the customer's language. As a result, we build mutual trust and strong commitment that guarantees lasting results.
- You are result-oriented. By setting realistic and measurable goals together from the start, we achieve achievable and expected results.
- You are trustworthy. We continuously share our insights with the customer, creatively and with courage if necessary.
SOLLICITEREN OF MEER WETEN?
Solliciteer via onderstaande knop, of stuur een bericht of je CV naar
Are you the business process consultant we are looking for? If so, apply now. We are looking forward to getting to know you during our first interview.